All EU orders are shipped free of charge.
After you place your pre-order, we will deliver it to you in 2-3 weeks. Our curated products are made only after your order is placed and you’ll be getting. This way we ensure our planet takes on less waste and you will be getting a product that’s made just for you.
You will get a tracking number once we have sent out your package.
We ship anywhere outside the EU. We offer a flat rate to all orders outside the EU of 30EUR.
Rates are exclusive of taxes, duties, and customs fees. The recipient is responsible for customs duties and taxes. We are not able to determine import taxes, as they depend on a number of factors including but not limited to the country of shipping destination and product price. We cannot guarantee delivery time as it depends on how efficient your country’s customs agents are.
Please see our Refund and Exchange Policy below. Customers must comply with the below conditions to receive a refund or an exchange.
- All items must be returned within 28 days of the original order receipt
- Items must be in new and unworn condition with all tags attached
- Items must show no trace of make-up or self-tan marks, smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- Customers must lodge a return request via email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the goods.
- Refunds/online credits will be issued within 3-7 days of receiving your item, if deemed acceptable for return
- All refunds will be made to the original method of payment
- Bare comfort takes no responsibility in tracking your return
- Shipping costs for the return of a product are the customer’s responsibility
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- For any item that is made to order, you can only get store credit. Please keep in mind that most products in our store are made to order – they are made only after you place an order.
About on-demand shopping
Why on-demand shopping?
We want to be sustainable wherever possible and on-demand production is the best option for minimizing waste and offering a sustainable shopping experience.
Why should I pre-order?
You’ll get a product that’s specifically made for you only and our planet will take on less waste. You also get to lock in a 20% discount, free shipping, and by ordering from our artisans & small brands you’ll help bring their designs to life.
How does it work?
Every month we curate new products from artisans and small brands that share our values and standards. We then agree on the preordering timeframe and quantities to make sure our partners don’t burn out and can deliver the promised results on time.
These handpicked products are then offered to you.
When will I receive my products?
After you place your sustainable order we deliver it to you in 2-3 weeks. Our curated products are mostly hand-made just for you only after you place your order. You’ll get a product that’s specifically made for you only and our planet will take on less waste.
If there are any difficulties in making the products, we'll be in touch as soon as we can to update you if our initial estimate is incorrect.
Will these products ever become Ready to Order?
Not all products will be available to order at all times if we can’t ensure they will be sold out to minimise waste. The products you’ve got your eye on might not be available anymore and will be sold in small quantities only. You also won't be able to lock in pre-ordering pricing and get free shipping.
Some products might become permanent in our store and will reach the Ready to Order stage if we see there’s enough demand to ensure none of materials are wasted.